Thursday, September 24, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY READY OR NOT HERE I COME

I have just started to get into photography. I stay at home a lot and well get quite bored. Not that Daxen isn't enough I just need something else to keep me occupied! I have always wanted to do photography so I said why not now. I am still getting the hang of it and Daxen is of course my model. Here are a few samples of what I have accomplished so far. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will have a few more kids or families to post and get things running! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Torie And Ryan said...

Hey Photography is the best. Take time and enjoy it. Remember Practice makes perfect. Its amazing if you look my work for 4 years ago to todays work its so much better. Enjoy it and learn from it. If you have any questions or need ideas or help just let me know. Have fun with it.
Torie

Today Will Never Come Again said...

Meehsa! That's great that you are getting into this. I'm impressed! By the way, Daxen is soooo cute!

Zeke and Allie said...

your pictures look great! I cant wait to have you to take some of our little girl!